POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : LiteStep really is faster... : Re: LiteStep really is faster... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:18:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LiteStep really is faster...
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 23 Feb 2000 05:29:26
Message: <38b3b686@news.povray.org>
I finally put LiteStep on here a couple months ago and only used it a month
because the various parts (Wharfs, Dwarfs, Virtual Desktop, etc.) I had put
together were causing problems I guess.
Maybe it's too late for me and Windows has me forever bound to it and there's no
escaping.
Seriously(?) though, I was doing a "Refresh" of LiteStep so often I finally
decided to go back and just Restart Windows occasionally instead.

Bob